The first mention of the name Lison is from 996. Lison is a small fraction of the town of Portogruaro, in the province of Venice. The church was built in 1566. It was consecrated on June 24, 1565. There are invaluable historical artifacts: 3 marble arches with Greek epigraphs. The arches were made in Constantinople, between the 5th and the 6th centuries. The audio guide was made by experts in the field of history and art. It provides detailed information, from history and architecture and concludes with interesting and curious cases.
Download (size): 1 file MP3
128 Kbps - 12,2 Mb
|Read by:||Karolina Starin|
|Copyright audio:||Associazione ACEB|
|Type support:||1 file mp3|