|Category||Science & Philosophy|
If we had no belief what would happen to us? - 23 July 1949
• Without self-knowledge we cannot go beyond the self-projected illusions of the mind.
• It’s only in relationship that one can know oneself as one is.
• A mind that is filled with beliefs, dogmas, assertions and quotations is an un creative, repetitive mind.
• Can we look at ourselves without beliefs?
• A mind that is quiet because it understands fear and understands itself is creative.
• Q: Our mind knows only the known. What is it in us that drives us to find the unknown, reality, or God?
|Read by:||Jiddu Krishnamurti|
|Running time:||00h 39'|
|Copyright audio:||SAGA Egmont|
|Type support:||Download: 1 zip (mp3)|