|Categoria||Scienza e Filosofia|
"If freedom is responsibility, how do I act? - 16 September 1972 •
Q: What is the action that will be a total response to the world around us?
• Can one respond totally without learning about love and death in relation to daily life?
• Do we live, or do we tolerate living?
• Do we live according to ideas and conclusions based on belief, dogma and memory?
• Is there an action which dissipates all images?
• Is love relationship in which there is no image? Is disorder relationship in which there is the image?
• Can a mind seeking comfort learn about death?
• Find out whether death is something to be avoided or to be lived with naturally.
• Can the mind free itself from the known?
• Q: What relationship has literature, beauty and art to our daily life?
• Q: Were you conditioned by the Masters?
• Q: Can one help someone in distress?"
|Voce narrante:||Jiddu Krishnamurti|
|Copyright audio:||SAGA Egmont|
|Supporto:||Download: 1 zip (mp3)|